Episode #126 – In this episode of the Loan Officer Leadership Podcast:
Your host Steve Kyles, chats with Doug Cadaret, a mortgage coach with Mortgage Marketing Animals, as they drill down the 6 measurables in your business.
You’ll learn how to become a business owner and not an operator.
If you’re not measuring what is working, how will you replicate it and forecast your next steps for the future of your business? Steve and Doug stress the concept that your business processes should be referable, predictable, and consistent. Here is how they show you how to increase profitability and structure the process.
- What’s your profit on each loan?
- How many loans are you closing in a sliding 90-day window?
- What is the number of referrals each month?
- What is the conversion rate?
- How many days prior to funding are you getting the CTC from underwriting?
- Setting a CCR standard of 30% referral before client closes out